Article 4 Prohibition of Relationships with Anti-social Forcess
1. Neither the Company nor the user is currently a crime syndicate, a member of a crime syndicate, or a person who has stopped being a member of such a crime syndicate for less than five years, does not fall under the category of a quasi-constituent of a crime syndicate, a corporation related to a crime syndicate, a corporate extortionist,social movements, or specially intelligent violent groups, or a member of any equivalent violence groups (hereinafter referred to as the “Member of a Crime Syndicate”) to the above, and both the Company and the user shall declare that they are not a member of any of the following, and that they will not fall under any of the following groups in the future.
(1)To have a relationship in which a member of a crime syndicate or any other similar organization that is recognized as controlling the management
(2) To have a relationship in which a member of a crime syndicate or any other similar organization that is deemed to be substantially involved in management.
(3) To have a relationship that is deemed to unfairly use a member of a crime syndicate such as for the purpose of gaining unfair profits for oneself, one’s own company or a third party, or for the purpose of causing damage to a third party.
(4) To have a relationship that is deemed as being involved in providing funds or any other similar materials to, or providing favors to, a member of a crime syndicate or any other similar group.
(5) To have a relationship with an officer or a person substantially involved in the management of a company that has a socially reprehensible relationship with a member of a crime syndicate or any other similar group.
2. The Company and the user pledge that they will not use themselves or a third party to perform any of the following acts.
(1) Acts of violent requisition
(2) Unreasonable demands that go beyond legal responsibilities
(3) Using threatening words or actions or using violence in relation to transactions.
(4) Acts of spreading false rumors, using deception or force to damage the credibility of the other party or interfere with the other party’s business.
(5)Other acts equivalent to the preceding acts.
3. If, contrary to the representations made in the preceding two clauses, the Company and the User find that the other party is a member of a crime syndicate, etc., or falls under any of the acts of the preceding two clauses, the Company and the User may cancel any and all contracts based on this Agreement without any notice, and the other party shall have no objection to this.